Mistletoe Munnar is situated at Iruttukanam, on Kochi – Dhanushkodi, NH 49. The driving distance to Munnar via NH is only 16 kms and via Anachal By pass is 14 kms only. It is located between Munnar and Adimaly, ideally at the gateway junction to the Kanan Devan hills of Munnar. Cochin International Airport is only 95 kms away from Mistletoe at a driving duration of 2 hours and 30 minutes. The nearest town is Adimaly, the famous hub for spice trading in Idukki district, and it offers all health care and emergency services.
- North: Stunning view of the evergreen Lakchmi Hills and The Pallivasal tea estates and Kanan Devan Hills
- South: The Spice villages of Adimaly, Thalamaly and Pettumudi tribal hills
- East: The Magnificent view of the Chokkanmudi Peak at an Altitude of 6353 feet MSL is a highlight of the home stay, especially during winter sunrise
- West: Viripara tea estates and Mangulam Elephant spotting area and Spice villages
- Nearest mosque is located 5 kms, temple at 3 kms and Church at 300 meters
- Nearest clinic is located at 9 kms